Sunday, November 21, 2010

The weekend is over..




And as I sit here in my snuggies, curled up to a warm fire, sitting with my dogs, feeling a little mister roll around my tummy and listening to my husband make sweet tunes in the other room I realize that I have so much to be thankful for. All my favorites.My must-haves, cant-do-withouts..are in this room. That is so lovely.

Speaking of lovely..
I watched a movie this weekend with Mr.Neumann..It is called Lovely Still.. It was really a great movie.But girls let me warn you..you.will.cry. and not that kind of cute romantic cry. the ugly cry.(you know what Im talking about). But seriously, watch it! Just look at how cute and cuddly the lead actors are...




Besides crying and snuggling this weekend, I shopped. Not major shopping, but it was a great pick-me-up and I think I have filled my shopping void for awhile now...
well, at least until the day after thanksgiving...
Here are my 3 favorite finds


1. This jacket..I think at the start of every Winter it is only appropriate for every girl to buy herself at least 1 new jacket. And where better to go than Forever21. I think this will be a jacket I can enjoy for the Winters to come..its a pretty timeless look if you ask me. and quite worth the long lines


2. A bassinet!! I am so very excited about this one! I had seen this on a few websites and fell in love with it, but because of the price I just forgot about it..until I found it as the daily bargain on www.mommabargains.com! 55% off!!! I was so excited to say the least!


3. And this darling little image. I got it on www.etsy.com and I cant wait to hang it on the wall in our home. It is so simple but with such a deep statement. And it is so true. I do love my family. My cute little growing family. We are so cute.

Goodnight friends. Sleep tight and have a beautiful Monday!
xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment